All course participants will be required to sign an agreement. The agreement will be emailed to you upon completion of this purchase. Below is the wording included in the agreement, including the refund policy:
Whereas the Consultant will teach the Client the Mind-Body Magic Method techniques to help the client learn how to coach using mind-body tools and techniques.
Whereas the Client will compensate the Consultants for the services as advertised.
Whereas this agreement is binding.
Whereas the Client has the option to upgrade to further services for additional compensation.
Terms and Services:
- The Consultant will deliver the Mind-Body Magic Method tools to the Client and create a space to help the Client learn to coach. It is the Client's responsibility to create their own coaching practice. The Consultant will consult with the Client via virtual question and answer group calls for the duration of the 12-month program and give supportive feedback.
- Compensation for the course is paid in full before program content is available.
- Celebrations may be shared outside the group as marketing testimonials without the Client's name or personal information included. The consultant will include the Client's name and personal information only after asking permission.
- The Consultant will deliver video modules through the membership website in which the Client can learn the Mind-Body Magic Method, both the basic and master levels.
- The Consultant will deliver three coaching feedback sessions, a 1-1 support coaching call, and bonus support calls with the program manager and other trained coaches.
- The Consultant will lead two group question and answer calls each month during the course with the exception of the months of August/June and December.
- The Consultant will lead two group coaching calls per month during the course via the Mind-Body Magic Community, with the exception of the months of June/August and December, which will have a lighter schedule due to school holidays.
- Posts for sharing, inspiration, and questions are allowed in the Facebook Group. No meltdown posts or extreme negativity is allowed. Failure to follow the Facebook Group guidelines of the course will result in immediate removal from the course with no refund.
- Refunds (minus a $500 admin fee) are available for the first two weeks of the program as long as the Client completed modules Welcome, One, and Two. The Consultant will request a specific assignment to be submitted via email as proof. This way the Client will have a chance to see the program and make sure it isn't a fit.
- The Client will have access to the live course calls and the Facebook Group for 12 months starting on the date of purchase or agreed upon start date. (An extra month will be added if the Client joins during a time frame that includes the month of August/June or December and no classes are held in one of those months.)
- The Consultant has the right to remove the Client from the program at any time based on the Consultant's discretion due to the Client's failure to comply with the terms of this contract. The Client will lose access to all content, modules, and calls with no refunds if Removed.
- The Consultant reserves the right to change, alter, or update the program to create the most valuable experience possible at any time while the program is running.
- The Consultant reserves the right to remove the Client from the course if the Client chooses to attack, criticize, threaten, or negatively contact another participant in the Course.
- The Client agrees to abide by the ethical practices taught in the program and ethical code for mind-body life coaches as presented in the certification documents in order to become or remain certified.
- The Client understands that the life coaching industry is unregulated and that certification is not regulated by a governing body. Certification is meant to provide clients with the understanding that their coach has learned these materials thoroughly and completely, and that is the extent of the power of the certification process.
Copyright, Intellectual Property, and Non-Disclosure
- The written and recorded materials and methods in this course are the property of Abigail Morgan and may not be used in any form outside of the course other than for the Client's personal use in their business. The Client may share the materials and techniques with their clients and teach them how to use the tools in their own lives. The Client may use the techniques in live workshops or programs as long as credit is given. The Client may create their own coaching tools, however, if they include aspects of the techniques learned in this training, credit must be given. (Written if on paper, aural if in a presentation.) The Client may not present, share, or teach the materials as if they are their own at any time in any situation, including in social media posts for their business. If any of the techniques or concepts are shared in marketing materials for their business, the Client will credit Abigail Morgan in writing.
- The Client will not share any call recordings outside of the course, nor will they share any coaching details from any participant outside of the course with any other party.
- The Consultant will not share call recordings outside of the course, nor will she share any coaching details, other than anonymous summaries of Client experiences, from any participant outside of the course with any other party.
- Should any of these terms around copyright, intellectual property, and non-disclosure be violated, the Consultant retains the right to use the legal process to address this contract violation and will require compensation for legal services.
- This course is not a replacement for medical, therapy, or legal advice. Abigail Morgan is not a medical professional or therapist and will not be giving medical advice outside the scope of mind-body practices for improving natural wellness. This is not a replacement for any medical services, prescriptions, therapies, or other support.
- The Consultant is not liable for advice given, money invested, content created, or any lack of results implementing the Mind-Body Magic Method strategies. Clients are advised to use their best judgment. The Consultant is not liable for lack of results in poor implementation of these strategies.
- There are no guarantees of results in this course. The course can only teach principles and give feedback. It is up to the Client to create their own business success. Failure to follow through on the content of the program is the responsibility of the Client.
- With healing, mindset, business strategy and consultation, and manifestation work, it is the clients responsibility to seek professional support, trauma support, or mental health care should they become triggered or unstable while working through this course. The Consultant is not a medical professional, doctor, lawyer, or therapist nor can she give medical or mental health advice outside of general mind-body wellness practices. The Client agrees to seek these services outside of this program to support themselves. In addition, meltdowns and freakouts are not allowed in the group calls, facebook group, or any group environment. A 60-second summary may be sent to Abigail Morgan via email or Facebook Messenger to see if the situation can be coached through on a live call or needs to be referred outside of the program for professional help. Only if Abigail Morgan agrees to coaching will this topic be allowed to be discussed in a group setting and only as long as it is coachable. At any time she may stop the coaching and refer you to seek outside professional help. The course does not have the capacity to address mental health concerns, meltdowns, or big triggers safely as it is a group setting. Feeling emotions briefly on the calls is appropriate, but meltdowns or extreme negativity are not.
- Client agrees to not attack or criticize Abigail Morgan, The Healthy Life, LLC (DBA Anamsong), or any employee/contractor publicly (social networks, groups, blogs, private groups) or with other participants current or future in the course at any time during or subsequent to the contract period. If this happens, the Consultant will take legal action. The Consultant agrees to receive feedback and discuss any issues with the Client directly and will make every effort to resolve them with kindness, respect, and openness. All concerns should be brought directly to the Consultant.
Due to the rapidly changing coaching industry, the Consultant reserves the right to update this agreement and both parties will sign the new contract.
Should either party violate the terms of or fail to meet the obligations set forth in this contract, such action will render the opposing party free from any further contractual obligation.
Legal issues that arise will be dealt with according to Colorado law and will be mediated, arbitrated, or brought to action in Colorado.