Are you excited about the mind-body-spirit connection and helping yourself and others experience the healing power of alignment between the body, mind, and spirit?
If you want to become a life coach who works with the mind-body-spirit connection to help your clients, you’re in the right place!
If you’re like most people who show up here, this feels bigger than just a career shift into life coaching or additional professional development as a coach. It’s a calling and a pull toward anything mind-body-spirit related. It feels intriguing, ridiculously exciting, and totally lights you up.
You’re excited to dig into the practicals of how to create a strong mind-body-spirit connection for yourself and for your clients:
- Experience physical healing from chronic stress-induced syndromes (also called TMS and Shaman Sickness)
- Get relief from pain and anxiety
- Have more creativity and energy
- Develop a deep, trustworthy connection to inner wisdom
PART OF THE REASON YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM LIKE THIS ONE IS YOU WANT SOME MIND-BODY-SPIRIT CONNECTION MAGIC IN YOUR LIFE.
You need the support and healing to help you feel better in your body, build your confidence around working with others in this new mind-body-spirit way, and fully hear and trust your inner wisdom.
With this support, you know that you can then coach others from a place of clarity and connection with your newfound mind-body-spirit techniques, helping them feel better in their bodies, release anxiety and stress, and connect to their inner wisdom, too.
This is why I’ve created my Mind-Body Magic Life Coach Training and Certification Program in a very unique way. It’s meant to be a healing container for you, as a human, first and a training program second. It will completely transform how you function on a day-to-day level within your own mind-body system.
This inspired me to create my unique method of practical, simple, and effective mind-body techniques and tools called the Mind-Body Magic Method™. I wanted to make it simpler to heal, stay connected to my inner wisdom, and stay healthy so that I wouldn’t fall back into a stress-induced pain syndrome and wouldn’t have to spend hours on mind-body healing every day just to feel normal.
I still use this method for my well-being daily, and I use it to help me run a successful coaching business without accidentally pressuring myself into more chronic pain that prevents me from enjoying my business. My mind-body techniques include hacks, strategies, and tools that I use to run my business differently than what other coaches tell you to do. Because of this, a huge percentage of my business is repeat customers who love what they’re learning so much that they invite their friends to join, too.
I found that many coach training programs and business gurus are teaching a way of functioning as a coach that feels really stressful to me, and it’s not at all doable for people with sensitive bodies. I want you to be able to work differently than we’ve all been taught to work.
That’s why I created the Mind-Body Magic Life Coach Training & Certification Program. In this program, you can learn my Mind-Body Magic Method™ and my hacks, strategies and tools for your own business so that you get to work in your calling, doing what you love, and make good money all while taking great care of you. You get to heal and nurture your own mind-body-spirit connection.
I’ve trained well over three-hundred coaches all over the world in the last twelve years, so you’ll be joining a FUN COMMUNITY OF LIKE-MINDED, HEART-CENTERED SOULS when you go through the program and graduate.
Go beyond just “life coaching” and work in the mind-body healing world so you can make a living working in your calling.
Mind-Body Magic Life Coach Training propelled me into a business that I love! Abigail helped me narrow down a niche based on my unique healing journey. Even when I had doubts, her insight bolstered my own inner wisdom. I felt like she really saw me. I'm now coaching and teaching full-time in a vocation that feels like it was waiting for me all along. I love helping people with chronic pain and fatigue recover their wellbeing and spirit! Abigail gave us tools to coach clients in a fluid and feminine way, which dovetails perfectly with the more structured and masculine TMS approach I also use. I finished her training confident in my ability to walk people through their own steps to healing. The only downside is that my schedule is so full, I can't see all the beautiful souls who reach out for coaching!
Certified Mind-Body Coach
Have a little sticker shock? I get it. Effective and well-crafted life coach training programs are comprehensive and cost money to run. Get this, though - for $33 a day - the price of a movie and four tacos or a quick lunch date - you’re transforming your entire life, getting a whole new mind-body-spirit toolbox for your coaching practice, learning how to coach in your calling, and becoming a master life coach.
Yep, that's right! In this program you’re not just getting life coach certification - you're getting life coach training, master coach training, and Master Coach Certification for the price of one traditional, high-end life coach training program!
The feedback I hear from participants over and over again is that this life coach training program is the best training they’ve ever experienced, hands down, in comparison to other coach training programs and even therapy degree programs. It’s impossible to even explain everything that you get out of this training because of the multilayered personal and professional transformations. I’m glad to answer your questions and/or connect you with a graduate to talk to them about their experience if you’d like!
The Mind-Body Magic Life Coach Training and Certification Program is completely different from traditional life coach training programs in three ways:
Specific techniques you’ll learn in the training include:
- Breathing techniques help the autonomic nervous system regulate itself and release tension
- Specific tension and pain releasing techniques
- Guided meditation practices for healing and tension relief
- Sound healing techniques to regulate the nervous system and activate the natural healing response in the body
- Techniques that directly access the nervous system in its own language so it can regulate healing, hormone, and digestive processes
- Practices to work with emotions safely so clients don’t feel overwhelmed or retraumatized when they learn how to stop suppressing emotions
- Spiritual and energy healing techniques to connect with inner wisdom to help clients trust themselves
- Techniques to change the way the brain functions on a physical level (aka shift the type of brainwaves its experiencing) and how the different parts of the brain are working together to create permanent and lasting mindset shifts and physical healing
- Physical movements to use to help the brain connect to parts of the body that are currently not in its awareness due to dissociation from stressful events
- Understanding and working with the protective mechanisms our mind and body have to keep us safe so that we can release physical tension patterns and mental patterns that create pain even though they’re actually trying to keep us safe
- Practices to learn how to sense the energy flow in our bodies and improve health through balancing energetic flow
- Spiritual practices to go deeper into “the woo” and access magical helpers in your coaching (angels, guides, etc.)
Abigail Morgan is a good coach for bad times. Her coaching can make your life better no matter what your circumstances, but when things get tough she is really in her element. Her ability to forge and strengthen mind-body-spirit connections for her clients makes her a safe haven in life’s stormy times. Abigail’s kindness, her wit, her intelligence, and her determination are formidable allies for her clients.
Author, Life Coach and Columnist for O Magazine
THE MIND-BODY MAGIC LIFE COACH TRAINING & CERTIFICATION PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF:
You’re a heart-centered, spiritual life coach with a current business and you want to add professional development in mind-body healing and wellness to enhance your current coaching skill set and toolbox.
You’re excited about exploring energy healing from a different vantage point that deeply connects you to your own body, its energy system, and your ability to balance and heal energetic disruptions in the flow of your own system - and even help others do the same!
You resonate with having chronic pain (like TMS or Mind-Body Syndrome) and a sensitive body that doesn’t handle the “hustle mentality” taught by so many other coaches in the industry and want to learn more mind-body healing techniques for yourself as well as have the ability to share them with your coaching clients.
You’re not interested in helping clients with pain relief, but you love mind-body connection work like reiki, meditation, mindfulness, or yoga and want to apply mind-body healing to other aspects of your clients’ lives like their relationships, career/business, parenting, and more.
You’re not a coach yet but want to train in this field right from the start due to your own experience and passion for mind-body healing and wellness and hope to build a successful life coaching business around coaching chronic pain, anxiety relief, wellness, or other issues that mind-body healing can support.
You want to add this certification into your therapy, yoga, physical therapy, or current healing practice to enhance your business potential and help clients in ways that don’t always require hands-on support.
You want personal development in mind-body-spirit connection practices and you’re drawn to the program, but you’re not sure yet if you want to coach others - you might be taking this program for yourself instead of to become a coach.
Learn and become certified as a Master Coach in my
Mind-Body Magic Method™
The Mind-Body Magic Method™ is a complete, practical, accessible, and highly effective mind-body healing method with:
- Flexible mind-body healing techniques
- Techniques to balance energy flow
- Processes that can be used for just minutes a day to relieve pain and symptoms
- Tool to both restore health and maintain health
- Tools to release anxiety and stress
- Practices to regain creativity
- Tools to help access inner wisdom
The Mind-Body Magic Method™ is unique in many ways. It is incredibly comprehensive with techniques that are scientific and spiritual at the same time that address everything from dissociating from the body due to stress and trauma, feeling emotions in ways that don’t feel overwhelming or retraumatizing, connecting to inner wisdom, and healing the nervous system. The method works for healing on many levels, such as stress-induced illness, anxiety, low energy and fatigue, loss of confidence, a feeling of spiritual disconnect, emotional stress, and more.
The Mind-Body Magic Method™ transforms the root of stress-induced illness into health, connection to inner wisdom, and spiritual peace. Stress-induced illness and/or TMS is often caused by people-pleasing and self-pressure habits that create so much stress on our nervous system and body that we end up with chronic pain. In this program, we approach all of this with compassion, as these habits are often a form of self-protection from the cultural norms we’ve been conditioned into from society, in order to shift out of self-pressure and dismantle the “should” pressures of society, running a business, and earning money.
I’m also a big fan of practical, how-to steps when it comes to healing so that a mind-body practice doesn’t turn into another “to do” task or hard work that takes up too much daily space and time, which can actually backfire and make the healing process slower. The Mind-Body Magic Method™ is designed to be extremely clear and flexible - it can be done in as little as five minutes a day and can be incorporated into your daily life with ease so that it becomes something you look forward to, instead of dread.
Abigail's approach of having 4 components to the mind-body connection was so clarifying: it’s not just mind and body. Emotions are not mind. And of course, Inner Wisdom is not mentioned in mind-body much. Learning to find equilibrium between all 4 was powerful.
I also learned about the trauma and science connection. Clarity about the science/neurology side of it all (HOW my emotions and coping mechanisms impact my immune system) was uber powerful.
Certified Mind-Body Coach
First, I’ll teach you how to master the Mind-Body Magic Method™ for yourself and your own health needs so you can teach it to your clients effectively and from a place of clarity, experience, and embodiment.
IN THIS CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to coach your clients using my Mind-Body Magic Method™ and teach them the techniques so that they can experience them in live coaching sessions with you and have instant shifts, fall in love with coaching with you, and sign up for more coaching.
- How to use my Mind-Body Magic Method™ in your own life to thrive as a coach, continue your own healing process, restore your health, and access your inner wisdom so that your coaching feels aligned and from your spirit, you can work without stressing your body and make a great income, and feel more energetic so you can take on the clients you want to serve.
- Why TMS, Mind-Body Syndrome, and stress-induced illness, and Shaman Sickness are all similar names for the struggles our bodies face from living in our toxic, high-pressure, success-driven, hustle culture and how to support yourself and your clients in a totally different way of working with the connection between the mind, body, emotions, and spirit to release pain syndromes and other symptoms that prevent you and your clients from feeling good.
- The negative health effects of our cultural training to be hard on ourselves at all costs, people-please, and push ourselves to achieve goals while ignoring signals from the body and inner wisdom, overriding our own needs, and experiencing extreme stress and how to escape this toxic paradigm to regain control over your pain, your business, and your health and help YOUR clients do the same for THEIR health, spiritual connection, and joy in life.
- Exactly how to run a coaching session with a client using my Mind-Body Magic Method™ so you can be clear on how to help your clients with their physical and emotional struggles in a trauma-sensitive way that makes them feel safe, heard, and supported (without becoming energetically drained after each session yourself).
- How to support your clients’ nervous systems to help them release the fight, flight, freeze, or fawning response and create nervous system regulation so their bodies can naturally heal inflammation, balance hormonal processes again, and start to release chronic tension and pain.
- How to help your clients create energetic shifts in their energy systems to return to balance and heal physical and emotional issues.
- How to help clients stop the habit of emotional suppression that may be inadvertently adding or creating additional chronic stress, tension, and pain in the body as a result. You’ll learn how to help them feel their emotions safely without being overwhelmed, “flooding,” or retraumatizing themselves accidentally as they work through past and current stressful experiences that are held in the body.
- How to combine your experiences with mind-body healing or TMS work, your own practices you’ve developed in your work, other resources from mind-body healing experts in the TMS or mind-body field, other life coaching tools, and my Mind-Body Magic Method™ to make your coaching practice unique and perfect for serving your specific clients so that you stand out in the industry and attract clients who resonate with your work (and are ready to pay you to help them!).
- How to use the Mind-Body Magic Method™ in a way that trickles into results in other areas of your life beyond pain relief, such as better access to inner wisdom for personal life struggles, building your business, improving relationships, handling parenting issues, improving body image, increasing creative flow, and more.
Abigail’s Mind-Body Magic Coach Training truly was a precious gift to me in 2014.
The training helped boost the quality of my personal mind-body connection, and strengthened my confidence and skill level in my professional role as a life coach specializing in mind and body issues. The tools and framework I learned from the training have been a backbone to my practice.
Abigail herself is inspiring in her manner of teaching, her intuitive coaching style, and in her zest for creating new ways to help her students and clients deepen their mind-body knowledge for themselves and to help others. I love the way she injects fun and lightness in her approach.
Thank you, Abigail!
Certified Mind-Body Coach
How the Mind-Body Magic Life Coach Training & Certification Program Works
In this year-long program, you will learn the Mind-Body Magic Method™ and all the program content through:
- Sixteen training modules that explain how the Mind-Body Magic Method™ healing techniques work, the background, science, and function of each technique, and how to use them with your clients.
- Reunite with Your Magical Body
- Learn How to Coach Using Mind-Body Tools
- Free the Magical Mind
- Listen to Your Inner Wisdom
- And more!
- Follow-along guides of each technique in the Mind-Body Magic Method™ that you can use with your clients while you’re learning to coach in this method OR to send straight to your clients as homework guides (yes, less work for you to create your own coaching materials – just use mine when you become a certified coach under my program!).
- Recorded coaching examples of me coaching others using the techniques in the Mind-Body Magic Method™.
You’ll have access to a private training portal where you can watch the training modules, download the guides, access bonus resources, and prepare for the live classes.
You will get coaching experience, feedback, and live training through:
- Twice monthly live group 60-minute Q&A classes held on Thursdays at 10:00 am PT (typically on the first and third weeks of the month), where you can bring your questions from any module or technique, request live demos on yourself or watch hot seat sessions with classmates to see the techniques in action, get coaching to support your wellness and healing process, and further your understanding of the concepts you’re learning in the training videos. (The classes are not in a cohort structure; program participants will be starting at different times of the year and classes will be open to questions on any technique or training module.)
- Three private 1-1 coaching feedback sessions with a Master Mind-Body Magic Life Coach graduate from my program who has been trained in my methods, where you will practice coaching and receive feedback on your technique to fully learn how to coach using the mind-body healing techniques outlined in this program, get your questions answered around any points of confusion or roadblocks, and get supportive suggestions to build your confidence.
- Monthly assignments to help you clarify your understanding of the Mind-Body Magic Method™ and to help you check in with Abigail around specific technique nuances that you’re confused about or having insights around.
- Practice sessions with classmates or volunteer clients from Abigail’s volunteer list, scheduled at your convenience outside of class time, to help you practice the techniques and understand how they work (and yes, if the volunteers Abigail provides enjoy working with you, you’re able to offer them opportunities to be coached by you in a paid fashion in the future!)
- A Facebook Group where you can connect with other training participants, post your questions ahead of the classes so that Abigail can prepare to answer them, and be in a container where you’re held accountable to the program and certification process (with kindness and compassion!)
- BONUS extra support calls held by Nikki Sargent, the program manager, to help you navigate any concerns that might be coming up as you work through the program.
- A private, 1-1 coaching session with one of my support coaches on staff (graduate from my program who has been trained in my methods).
- Access to an Office Hour Call with Abigail on Wednesdays twice a month that serves participants in both this training and its sister program for business building. You can ask questions, get coaching support, and see Abigail work with other people outside of the training, too, for further demonstration of how the tools can look in action.
- Assignments to coach and mentor other program participants in and outside of classes as new participants enter into the program. You will be serving as a leader for newer participants, as teaching the tools will help you fully master them and arrive at a Master Coach level. This doesn’t have to be hugely time-intensive.
The final week of every month is an integration week where you are encouraged to rest, take care of yourself, take some playtime, and step away from the program to let your mind, body, and spirit integrate everything you are learning (because heck no to the hustle and the whole point of what I’m teaching you is safe to do inside this program!).
Throughout the program, you’ll be focusing on using the Mind-Body Magic Method™ on yourself first and foremost, as that’s what will make you incredibly adept at teaching and coaching clients to use the method for their healing process.
The certification exam process can be completed after your program is finished and you’ve completed all the program assignments. It includes a written review, you coaching a Master Mind-Body Magic Life Coach for thirty minutes, and two written assignments to be turned in to Abigail. Certification has no additional cost, and all program content or video updates that take place after you’re trained will be included in your graduate resource area at no additional cost. There are no recertification fees in the future.
Once you’re certified, you’ll be sent a certificate, Master Mind-Body Magic Life Coach image for your website and coaching materials, and a request for a bio so I can list you on my website in my coaching directory. Your certification will allow you to work within my program anytime I’m hiring, if you’re selected, be listed in the directory, be known as a coach from my program (which is well-regarded both in the spiritual life coaching industry and the TMS healing industry), and promote yourself as a fully trained and master certified mind-body healing life coach.
I can’t remember a time where I have felt clearer, more open and inspired in my life. The tools Abigail taught in her Mind-Body Magic Coach Training are ones that will kindly support my clients and me for a lifetime. Truly.
This training has taught me how to ‘tune into my body’ to hear and translate sensations. My inner knowing/wisdom organically flowed from there—without effort. Imagine that!
Certified Mind-Body Coach
Founder of Mind-Body Magic Coach Training
I hit bottom twenty years ago on one unforgettable day in the gynecologist’s office. Feet in the stirrups, I closed my eyes, despair crawling through my body as the doctor laid out various diagnoses. Apparently, I had all the pelvic pain syndromes possible. I hated that he couldn’t tell me why this was happening. I was sick of suffering from body breakdowns, anxiety, depression, panic, extreme fatigue, and hopelessness.
I had pushed myself to achieve goals my entire life, but now I couldn’t even function. It felt like my whole system had just shut down. I felt stuck. Thoughts about how I was a failure started to take over my mind. What I really wanted was to feel confident, energetic, and passionate about work and life.
Why didn’t the doctor know why my body was betraying me? This spurred me to seek the answer to that question. I started researching and learned about the mind-body connection. I studied with the best experts in the mind-body and trauma healing field to learn how mind-body healing works.
Because mind-body healing can be complicated, I developed my own simple, doable and unique system of mind-body-spirit tools, which I call the Mind-Body Magic Method™. The tools were my daily go-to method to restore my well-being, access my inner wisdom, and create a life built around wisdom instead of being hard on myself.
Inspired, I used my own mind-body-spirit tools to build a fun, exciting coaching practice that nurtured me, served others, and gave me financial and creative freedom. Over the last ten years, I’ve helped hundreds of women follow their intuitive wisdom, rediscover their creative magic, restore their energy and well-being, and create entrepreneurial success using the Mind-Body Magic Method™.
I’ve also trained over three hundred mind-body coaches since 2010. They are thriving and coaching all over the world, helping others find energy and well-being again. I spent six years as the Director of Wayfinder Life Coach Training for Martha Beck, Inc., and I’ve carried my expertise around creating an inspiring learning environment for coaches into my own Mind-Body Magic Coach Training.
Mind-Body Magic Coach Training Staff
During the training, you’ll have access to Abigal and her training staff to ask questions and get support. You’ll also be a part of the coach training community where you’ll connect with fellow trainees and practice coaching each other. (If you choose not to become a coach, that’s fine, too!)
Training Founder and Instructor
Program Manager and Instructor
Mind-Body Magic Coach Training helped me in so many ways. It ended my chronic, life-long issues with IBS. It healed my Hashimoto’s. It helped me be so much more loving and compassionate – less violent towards myself.
Certified Master Mind-Body Coach
Who is the training for?
What is the refund policy?
What is the training schedule?
Are there financial awards?
What are mind-body magic tools?
What can I coach others around?
What if I'm not sure I want to coach?
I have more questions!
DIVERSITY AND ANTI-RACISM IN MIND-BODY MAGIC COACHING
The mind-body-spirit tools have been used by a diverse group of training participants in all walks of life, all over the world, for pain in the body, emotional struggles, and difficult situations. I am committed to continually improving the training when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and anti-racist focus. My goal is to make the mind-body coach community feel safe and inclusive for anyone who wants to learn these tools. I welcome feedback from my training participants.
Many of the tools and concepts in the training center around combating ableism. Mind-body coaches are often working with people like myself who have struggled with chronic physical pain. The tools help relieve pain and the fear that comes with extended or permanent physical pain.
I’m passionate about the intersection of ableism, racism, and size discrimination and the cultural roots of white supremacy that feed into our belief system that pushing ourselves past our body’s wisdom is necessary.
In the training, we strive to untangle many of these beliefs to allow ourselves to trust our body’s wisdom, connect to our inner wisdom, and to allow our bodies to be as they are. This helps the body’s natural healing mechanisms work as intended.
Most training participants feel like they don’t fit into the cultural norm due to sensitivities, physical struggles, and more. The Mind-Body Magic Coach Community celebrates diversity and the amazing unique magical humans that we are.
Abigail’s training was life-changing! With her mind-body tools, I became more connected to my body and emotions than ever before. Abigail has lived everything she teaches. I’m so grateful to have such a wise woman as a mentor!
Certified Mind-Body Coach
DISCLAIMER FOR SERVICES
The information contained in/on Abigail Morgan's programs, courses, emails, blogs, website, or videos is for educational and informational purposes only, and is made available to you as self-help tools for your own use. The information is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment that can be provided by your physician, therapist, licensed dietician or nutritionist, or any other health care professional. We are not medical health practitioners or mental health providers and we are not holding ourselves out to be in any capacity. Rather, we serve as coaches, mentors, and guides who help you reach your own health, wellness, and business goals through the tools and techniques we teach. Individual results may vary, and testimonials are not claimed to represent typical results. Results in health, wellness, business, or other are not guaranteed.